Formal customer reporting is standard practice
in some industries, although others shy away from it or have
yet to consider it. Imonic can achieve excellent differentiation
for your business through the simple application of customer
Where do I start?
Here is a set of ground rules to help you
- Identify a set of metrics that are important
to your chosen group of customers (usually your most valuable
ones) and buy them into the concept
- Format an easy to read report (and remember
- a picture saves a thousand words)
- Determine a reportable frequency - can
be weekly, monthly, quarterly. Most of our clients opt for
monthly, with a few preferring quarterly
- Run the report internally, iron out the
bugs and get your performance to an acceptable level (you
don't need to wait until you're perfect)
- Announce to customers and launch.
1. Keeps active dialogue going
2. Prompts staff to fix problems and get answers
3. Differentiation from competitors/similar suppliers
4. Encourages both parties to understand and agree what levels
of performance are required
5. Opportunity to exceed customer requirements.